We've all heard the Dr Seuss story but how many of us have actually made green eggs for our littles? Eggs are a fantastic food to include in the early days and in fact for allergy prevention its recommended to offer them regularly at least 2 times per week, so finding exciting ways to offer them is essential!
"This one was a hit with our little one when served on toast fingers" - Ali
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup milk
- Place spinach and milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place frypan on medium heat and spray with cooking oil if needed.
- Crack eggs into spinach mixture and whisk with a fork to combine
- Pour into hot pan and use a spatula to scramble as it cooks
- Serve alone or spread on toast.
*Pictured in our Suckie Scoop Plate.
Please support Starting Solids Australia to continue producing free content like this by shopping in our online store! Proceeds go towards continuing to grow our information and recipe libraries and dedicating time to answering questions in our Starting Solids Australia facebook group.
Don't forget to share and tag @startingsolidsaustralia in your recipe recreations! We love seeing little ones enjoying our recipes!